AVAILABLE FREELANCE OPPORTUNITIES
- Ability to write clear, concise and grammatically correct content.
- Interpret and adapt creative direction into persuasive concepts that result in effective and compelling communication.
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice.
- Familiarity and experience with web markup language, search engine optimization and commonly used style guides.
- A deep understanding of different language styles to appeal to the various target markets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
- Research and understand the client’s needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- A knowledge and understanding of more technical industries such as construction, engineering, architecture and development through education or experience.
- An ability to translate higher-level, technical information into easy-to-digest content based on the clients’ target audiences.
- A comprehension of ‘voice’ and the key components to capturing that tone to represent the client’s brand uniformly across all content pieces.
- An informational-prowess (drafting case studies, creating verbiage for infographics, constructing reports) rather than a more lifestyle brand or whimsical writing style.
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity.
- Develop concepts by hand or with software, and execute original content determining ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout.
- Manage the design and uploading process of all project material, understanding best practices for using a content management system (WordPress/Divi).
- Production skills for preparing finished comps, art and mechanicals.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts from logo/identity to print to websites with Adobe CC.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in graphic design.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio in both digital and print.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe CC.
- Ability to translate digital assets to print with demonstrated awareness of color matching.
- A strong eye for visual composition and typography.
- Effective time management skills, timeline estimating and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Send your resume, portfolio and rates to [email protected] and you may be the newest addition to the Revelation Creative™ squad.